SELECT YOUR CITY OR COUNTY
The state of Colorado does not currently have any pending ordinances that negatively affect local businesses and consumers.
This page will be updated regularly so please check back soon.
In the meantime, please sign up for updates and read our guide to relationship building with your local elected officials below.
Building and maintaining relationships with your local elected officials now will make the prevention of burdensome regulations easier in the future.
Click to view Relationship Building PDF
SELECT YOUR CITY OR COUNTY
The below cities and counties have pending ordinances that negatively affect local businesses and consumers alike.
Choose your community to help advocate against and prevent these measures from becoming law.
Local Tax Increase
Flavor Ban and Age 21
New local tobacco taxes include a $4 per pack cigarette tax and a 40% excise tax on all other tobacco products, including electronic nicotine cigarettes.
Grand Junction Meeting Details:
--Date: Monday, August 3rd
--Time: 5:30 PM
- Location: City Hall, 250 North 5th Street, Grand Junction CO 81501
Flavor ban. Two ordinances being considered.
--Date: Tuesday, November 17th
--Time: 6:00 PM
Options For Remote Participation:
1. By Telephone: Members of the public who wish to provide public comment on any specific
agenda item or during general public comment can call the number provided below by telephone after 5:45 pm, at which time you will be muted and placed on hold.
To speak to an agenda item when public comment is called for please press *9 on your phone. The moderator will then individually unmute the lines in random order of those who wish to speak for the specific agenda item and each person will have three minutes to speak. The line will be muted at the end of the three minutes.
To participate, dial the following phone number: +1 669 900 6833 US
Then, there will be a prompt to enter the meeting ID followed by the pound (#) sign.
Webinar ID: 975 3779 6504
Please press # when asked for a participant ID.
You will automatically be muted and placed on hold.
When public comment for the agenda item you want to speak to is announced, press *9 on your phone and wait for the moderator.
2. By Video: Members of the public who wish to provide public comment on a specific agenda item or during general public comment using video may use the link below after 5:45 p.m. at which time you will be muted and placed on hold.
To request to begin your video for public comment please use the raise your hand feature. The moderator will then unmute your video in random order of those who wish to speak for the specific agenda item; each person will have three minutes to speak. The video and line will be muted at the end of the three minutes.
Please click this wording to join the webinar.
3. By Electronic Mail: Members of the public may also provide public comment or comment on a specific agenda item by sending an email to Patti.Garcia@cityofloveland.org. The email must be received by 5:50 p.m. Tuesday November 17, 2020. If requested by the sender, the City Clerk will read the email into the record during public comment or public comment for the agenda item. The email will be added to the agenda on Wednesday.
4. No In-Person public comment will be allowed.
Watching remotely through livestream at or on Channel 16 is recommended.
Prohibits Flavored Tobacco Products
Date/ Tuesday, February 4th
Time/ 6:00 PM
Location/ City Hall- 448 E. 1st Street, Room 190 Salida, Colorado 81201
Westminster City Council Meeting Details:
--Date: Monday, November 9th
--Time: 7:00 PM
- Location/Teleconference* (participation details below and in the attached materials)